approximately 9 Hours to starts from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm, Private tour includes all pick up & drop off from customer location in Cairo, all transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle Latest model, English expert tour guide (Other Languages are available On Request), Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites, Bottle of water for each during your tour and All service charges & taxes, Tour excludes Any extras, Tipping and Any Optional Tour.
7:00 am With Pickup from your hotel in Cairo by our expert tour guide then transfer to El-Alamein which is Located About 240 Kilometers Northwest Of Cairo And 106 Kilometers West Of Alexandria. Arrival El-Alamein then Start your day tour with El-Alamein War Museum and the War Cemetery that known as The Commonwealth Cemetery that Contains the Graves Of Soldiers from different Countries Whom Killed during the War
El-Alamein Was One Of The Most Important Spots In The Second World War, So In this trip you will able to know more about the second World War and all historical events by our expert tour guide
After You Finish we start driving back to your Hotel In Cairo.
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- All Taxes Services
- Snacks Bag includes (Bottle of Water, Can of Pepsi, Chips & Cake)
- All Transfers by Private A/C latest Model Vehicle
- Arrival and Departure assist.
- All transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned vehicles.
- 05 night’s accommodation in a hotel in Cairo on Bed & breakfast basis.
- 01 night in Hotel in Mount Sinai on half Board.
- Hotel accommodation (1 night in Amman, 1 night in Madaba, 2 nights in Petra and 1 night in the Dead Sea) on B/b basis.
- Hotel accommodation (1 night in Jerusalem) on H/b basis.
- Entrance fees to the area of the listed sites as mentioned with in the packages.
- Excellent English Speaking Guide during a sightseeing tour.
- 01 small mineral water per person per day.
- International & Domestic Airfare.
- ** Egypt tourist visa. We can arrange 30 Usd per pax
- ** Visa (JOD 40.00 = USD 57.00 | unless we receive the passport copies 2-weeks before arrival, so it will be free
- ** Departure from Jordan (crossing to Israel US$18)
- ** Departure tax from Israel 170 NIS = 47 $
- Tips for drivers, guides, representatives, hotel etc.
- Drinks, Beverages & Mineral water during all the meals.
- Entrance fees ticket inside the Great Pyramids in Cairo and the Tomb of King Tut
- Entrance fees ticket for the Mummies hall in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Any Personal expenses.
- Any other services not mentioned in the package.
- Optional Tours and Meals:-
- Sound and Light show at Giza, Cairo- USD 45 per Pax.
- Dinner at Cruise with Tanora dance show – USD 70 per Pax.
- please allow US 10 -25 per day for additional Good meals