From 6:00 am to 10:00 pm, Private tour includes all pick-up & drop off from customer location in Cairo, Transportation by private, air-conditioned vehicle to Bahariya and back, Private Jeep tour in the desert, with an English speaking local, Professional tour guide, Breakfast and Bedouin lunch in the Desert and All Entry Fees, Tour Excludes personal items and tipping.
06:00 in the morning our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to private A/C latest model vehicle to Bahariya Oasis about 350 km west Giza, this journey takes about 4hours, upon arrival to Baharaia change your car to use the 4×4 then go through the desert 40 km to visit the black desert.
Then lunch will be served at local traditional restaurant looking over well-called el Hez where you can swim relax before or after lunch
Then travel 90 km to the crystal desert & Agbatat desert and some mountains and sand dunes then move to the white desert which is one of the prettiest desserts in whole wonderful of white amazing rocks take the shape of so many different things like; mushrooms, chicken & rabbit. Drive back to Cairo
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- All Taxes Services
- Snacks Bag includes (Bottle of Water, Can of Pepsi, Chips & Cake)
- All Transfers by Private A/C latest Model Vehicle
- Arrival and Departure assist.
- All transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned vehicles.
- 05 night’s accommodation in a hotel in Cairo on Bed & breakfast basis.
- 01 night in Hotel in Mount Sinai on half Board.
- Hotel accommodation (1 night in Amman, 1 night in Madaba, 2 nights in Petra and 1 night in the Dead Sea) on B/b basis.
- Hotel accommodation (1 night in Jerusalem) on H/b basis.
- Entrance fees to the area of the listed sites as mentioned with in the packages.
- Excellent English Speaking Guide during a sightseeing tour.
- 01 small mineral water per person per day.
- International & Domestic Airfare.
- ** Egypt tourist visa. We can arrange 30 Usd per pax
- ** Visa (JOD 40.00 = USD 57.00 | unless we receive the passport copies 2-weeks before arrival, so it will be free
- ** Departure from Jordan (crossing to Israel US$18)
- ** Departure tax from Israel 170 NIS = 47 $
- Tips for drivers, guides, representatives, hotel etc.
- Drinks, Beverages & Mineral water during all the meals.
- Entrance fees ticket inside the Great Pyramids in Cairo and the Tomb of King Tut
- Entrance fees ticket for the Mummies hall in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Any Personal expenses.
- Any other services not mentioned in the package.
- Optional Tours and Meals:-
- Sound and Light show at Giza, Cairo- USD 45 per Pax.
- Dinner at Cruise with Tanora dance show – USD 70 per Pax.
- please allow US 10 -25 per day for additional Good meals